PACKETZOOM, INC 18N. Sn Mateo Drive, San Mateo, CA 94401.
With a high level of independent decision making capability and minimum supervision, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design, development and testing of applications as well as leading builds and deployments of the system and application software
- Designing, developing, and modifying mobile client software development kits for iOS and Android;
- Developing, designing, and coding software for the development and improvement of our various complex applications and systems;
- Using data-driven analysis to optimize network performance in real-world situations;
- Maintaining a high level of software stability in both client and server software modules;
- Implementing algorithms to improve network performance;
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed software designs;
- Improving operations by conducting system analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures;
- Serving as a technical resource for strategic maintenance, improvement and development of the mobile service and product offerings.
This position requires a Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, EE, CE, or related field and two (2) years professional experience as Software Engineer Software Developer, or in a related occupation.
Must have professional experience with:
- Languages:C/C++, Java, PHP, Objective C, Go;
- Databases: MySql, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, and Redshift;
- Also required: Git (Version control), AWS cloud services.
CTO | Jobs@packetzoom.com